Wednesday 17 October 2012

Character Profile: Megan


As a group we decided that we should base our own characters on a singer within Little Mix itself. We belive that by doing this it will help to get inspiration when picking things such as outfits and hairstyles. I chose Little Mix's 'Perrie' to base my singer 'Megan' on, this is due to us being fairly similar already with our stlyes.. Here I have created a Character Profile in great detail in order to be able to get into charcter when on screen, this could also be put onmto an official group website for fans to look at. I have also colated some outfits together that I could wear within the music video - these I have based upon Perrie once again.

Name: Megan
Age: 19
Born in: Bristol, England
Favourite Colour: Blue
Favourite Animal: Dog
Nicknames: Meg, Meggie
Style Inspirations: Boho, Flowery, Hippy, Summer!
Biggest Fears: Snakes and Injections
Favourite Artist/Band: The Script








By Amelia O'Callaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment